We understand that many of you are concerned about the spread of COVID-19. At Bee Well Pediatrics, you and your child’s safety is our top priority and we are taking every precaution to keep your child and family safe.
As COVID-19 continues to spread we urge all families to practice good hand-washing and “social distancing” by not attending to large group gatherings. The primary goal of our country needs to be to slow the spread of the virus so that our healthcare system is not overwhelmed and our vulnerable patients are not in risk.
If your child has been directly exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 or if you have traveled from China, South Korea, Iran, or Europe in the past 14 days and have a cough or fever, then please call the following numbers:
– COVID-19 Call center (886-779-6121) available 24/7
– Cleveland Clinic – Nurse Triage Hotline (772) 419-3360
– Florida Health Department of Tallahassee: (850) -245-4444
– Florida Health Department of St Lucie County: (772) 462-3800
– Florida Health Department of Martin County: (772) 221-4000
– Florida Health Department of Okeechobee County: (863) 462-5800
As always, please call with any questions and we will be happy to best direct your care. As recommendations are rapidly changing, we will keep you updated with any changes to our clinic schedules. Please feel free to contact our office with any questions, or visit the CDC website at:
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html for more information.